Okay, the holiday season is here. For many of us, this time can be filled with stress, anxiety of family, money and many other expectations. First off, breathe deeply three times with me… Good. The best way I have found to make the holiday season enjoyable and sexy is to make time in the chaos for SEXY TIME!! With yourself and your partner.
Often, we don’t think that sexual expression and pleasure exploration is important. So in times when life gets crazy busy, Sexy time is the first thing that gets thrown out the window. I know you can feel like there is no time to breathe, never mind time for sexual pleasure! Am I crazy?!?! NO! I am not crazy!
Here are the benefits of making time for 5 to 30 minutes of sexy time every day:
- When you have orgasmic release it releases happy bio-chemicals into your mind and body like endorphins and dopamine to name a few. This will help you feel happy and relaxed, and improve your mood.
- It helps you continue to love and like your partner during and after the holiday craziness is over.
- It supports the feeling that you are in this together as a team.
- It will increase your ability to enjoy the whole holiday season because you will be more connected to your body. When you are more body aware, you become more mindful and present in your life.
How to add a little naughty to this holiday season?
- Buy your partner a couple of naughty, sexy and sexual exploration gifts at the beginning of December and give one naughty present each week. Then, book a minimum of 30 minutes to explore it together.
- Send sexy texts and pictures when you are not together (or from across the room… teehee).
- All women need a pair of vibrating panties. Wear them while you are holiday shopping … weee! Happiness in your pants! P.S.: Men, if you like vibration, you can get yourself a pair of vibrating panties as well!
- Do kegels while you are standing in lines ( if you are not sure what kegels are contact me and I also will write an article on them soon)
- Steal sexy moments with your partner like you used to when you were teenagers. Pull your partner into a bathroom and kiss passionately or have a quickie in the coat room at the holiday party… be playful and a little mischievous.
The holidays can be a busy, stressful time of the year that can either bring the best or the worst out of you. By adding tingling, sexual arousal and sexy time, it can only help with stress management and relationship building. Allow yourself to have fun, be playful and embrace the pleasure. I promise it will make this holiday season more enjoyable. Now, if you are single that doesn’t mean you can’t buy yourself some naughty gifts or that you can’t make time for self sexy time. All couples make sure you also make some time for self-pleasure!
Happy HO! HO! HO! I give you permission to let out your holiday HO! HO! HO!
Muah, Have a safe,sexy and naughty Holiday Season