This website is
18 years and older.
Full of many fun and creative exercises, “Stop! Drop! & Wiggle!” promises a lighthearted and simple method to bring happiness into your daily life. Read more…
What is sexual wellness?
Sexual wellness encompasses sexuality as a whole within 5 different aspects : Play, Sensuality, Sexuality, Exploration, Sacred If any one of the aspect are out of whack then it will affect the rest of your sexuality. Your sexual wellness impacts the rest of your life including your mind, body and spirit. Each aspect is important for you nurture and discover so you may have healthy sexual relationships with yourself and others. It is important to understand when within this context, the use of the word sexuality does not simply refer to the act of sexual activity or orgasm, which is a very good, but is only a small part of sexuality. Succulent Living considers sexuality as a whole, which effects our physical health, happiness, passion, creativity, emotional and mental wellbeing. The benefits to sexual wellness:
- More energy
- Happier in all areas of your life
- More physical health and longevity
- Lots and lots of Orgasmic Experiences
- Deeper connection in your relationship with others
- Supports improved general wellbeing and joy
- Increases imagination and creativity
- Promotes and increasing your communication skills sets
- Boost self-esteem and self-confidence, among many others.
Succulent Living’s Philosophy
Making sex Safe! Making Sex better! Help you take it to the next Level!
We are all born as perfect sexual beings until societal norms, family dysfunction or painful relationships steal or warp our sense of self-acceptance and sexual power. Don’t worry. You can reclaim, heal and awaken your sexual, succulent being. Sexuality, sensuality and relationships are very complicated areas in our lives. Gaia can help you navigate the waters and help you experience joy, peace and pleasure. Let her be your healer, your cheerleader and sensual adventure guide along your journey of self-exploration and love. You deserve to have a hot juicy sex life!
*Gaia will be traveling to L.A. , California Oct 29 – Nov 7th, 2014 if you are interest in booking a coaching or bodywork session while she is in your area please email or call her 519-998-8619 before she leaves Canada
Locations:The Rock Spa, 396 Victoria St. N, Kitchener
Sunday , October 19th, 2014, 1-3pm
The Wellness Team On Queen, 39 Queen St. E, Cambridge
Saturday, November 8th, 2014, 2-4 pm
Register at www.birthhappymama.com Starting September 9, 2014 Investment: $45
Location: The Rock SPA, 396 Victoria St. N. Kitchener Date: Monday, October 27, 2014 @ 6pm – 7pm Investment:$65* Limited space of 7 people, so register early.
Lets Explore the 5 Aspects of Sexual Wellness
Sensuality is being fully in your body and moving through the world with your senses awake. Your five senses are: Smell, taste, touch, sight and sound. Allow yourself permission to experience sensory pleasure moments throughout your day. When you allow yourself sensory pleasure in this way, there is a greater orgasmic payoff. You will experience more intense orgasmic pleasure, multiple orgasms, and of course toe curling orgasms become possible. Women will have an easier time experiencing orgasm, as well are more likely to desire to have sex more often. Woohoo! Men will become more aware of their body which will in turn help to slow down their ejaculation and increase pleasure. Read more…
Sexuality in sexual wellness focuses on surrendering to Orgasmic pleasure. In order for Orgasms to happen you must surrender to the experience of pleasure. Most people spend so much time trying to control the pleasure – trying to force the orgasm to happen, missing out on the amazing orgasmic experience and pleasure that their body wants to have and express. This aspect includes the exploration and development of sexual skills and techniques. It starts to work on communication, most importantly, learning to get out of your brain and surrender into your body. Read more…
Exploration is where you as a sexual being can now free yourself to spread your wings and start to soar. Developing and creating a new healthy set of sexual core believes that are in line with your deep sexual desires. It is the delightful playground of new pleasure possibilities. So what do I mean by explore? I mean now you are ready to look at your deep sexual desires, and fantasies. This a great time for pleasure self-discover. It is also time to start sharing your sexual desires and fantasies with your lover(s). Read more…
How do I start on my path of Sexual Wellness?
- Hire a sexual wellness coach
- Attend educational workshops and seminars and retreats
- Read books on self-help and sexuality
- Purchase educational videos and e-books on the subject
- Start talking more openly with friends and partners about Sex
Succulent Living can help if you
- healing sexual trauma, sexual abuse and sexual interference
- are unhappy with your sensual/sexual self
- are unhappy with your sex life
- want to have an orgasm
- have low sexual desire
- have not yet reached orgasm with yourself or a partner
- want to control your orgasm
- want to become multi-orgasmic
- struggle with rapid ejaculation (premature ejaculation)
- want to expand your types of orgasmic experiences
- want more intense orgasms
- want a deeper sexual-spiritual connection with your lover
- want a deeper sexual-spiritual connection with yourself
- desire to love and accept your body
- want to enhance your sexual pleasure
- want to expand your sexual techniques/skills
- find yourself saying, “my vagina made me do it” or “my penis made me do it”
- feel shame, guilt, fear, anxiety, pressure, stress, or pain in relation to sex and intimate interactions with others
- use sex to avoid feeling
- are tired of being in unhealthy relationship
- desire to rekindle your sexual spark in your relationship
- curious about alternative sexual relationship and lifestyles
Includes but not limited to above concerns!!