This website is for adults 18 years and older.
Full of many fun and creative exercises, “Stop! Drop! & Wiggle!” promises a lighthearted and simple method to bring happiness into your daily life. Read more...
What is sexual wellness?
Sexual wellness encompasses sexuality as a whole within 5 different aspects : Play, Sensuality, Sexuality, Exploration, Sacred If any one of the aspect are out of whack then it will affect the rest of your sexuality. Your sexual wellness impacts the rest of your life including your mind, body and spirit. Each aspect is important for you nurture and discover so you may have healthy sexual relationships with yourself and others. It is important to understand when within this context, the use of the word sexuality does not simply refer to the act of sexual activity or orgasm, which is a very good, but is only a small part of sexuality. Succulent Living considers sexuality as a whole, which effects our physical health, happiness, passion, creativity, emotional and mental wellbeing. The benefits to sexual wellness:
- More energy
- Happier in all areas of your life
- More physical health and longevity
- Lots and lots of Orgasmic Experiences
- Deeper connection in your relationship with others
- Supports improved general wellbeing and joy
- Increases imagination and creativity
- Promotes and increasing your communication skills sets
- Boost self-esteem and self-confidence, among many others.
Succulent Living’s Philosophy
Making sex Safe! Making Sex better! Help you take it to the next Level! We are all born as perfect sexual beings until societal norms, family dysfunction or painful relationships steal or warp our sense of self-acceptance and sexual power. Don’t worry. You can reclaim, heal and awaken your sexual, succulent being. Sexuality, sensuality and relationships are very complicated areas in our lives. Gaia can help you navigate the waters and help you experience joy, peace and pleasure. Let her be your healer, your cheerleader and sensual adventure guide along your journey of self-exploration and love. You deserve to have a hot juicy sex life!
Succulent Living can help if you
- healing sexual trauma, sexual abuse and sexual interference
- are unhappy with your sensual/sexual self
- are unhappy with your sex life
- want to have an orgasm
- have low sexual desire
- have not yet reached orgasm with yourself or a partner
- want to control your orgasm
- want to become multi-orgasmic
- struggle with rapid ejaculation (premature ejaculation)
- want to expand your types of orgasmic experiences
- want more intense orgasms
- want a deeper sexual-spiritual connection with your lover
- want a deeper sexual-spiritual connection with yourself
- desire to love and accept your body
- want to enhance your sexual pleasure
- want to expand your sexual techniques/skills
- find yourself saying, “my vagina made me do it” or “my penis made me do it”
- feel shame, guilt, fear, anxiety, pressure, stress, or pain in relation to sex and intimate interactions with others
- use sex to avoid feeling
- are tired of being in unhealthy relationship
- desire to rekindle your sexual spark in your relationship
- curious about alternative sexual relationship and lifestyles
Includes but not limited to above concerns!!
Call Gaia to see how Sexual Wellness Coaching can support you
* Gaia will be spending lots of time this year teaching and hosts exciting workshops and events . Come join the learning, self discovery and field trips . Gaia has started two very exciting community meet up groups please check them out KW Women Wellness Meet Up , Succulent Living Time To Say Yes Meet up " Please visit the Calendar page to see all the excited workshop, talks and events happen in Early 2015.
How do I start on my path of Sexual Wellness?
- Hire a sexual wellness coach
- Attend educational workshops and seminars and retreats
- Read books on self-help and sexuality
- Purchase educational videos and e-books on the subject
- Start talking more openly with friends and partners about Sex